New News Aggregator — Truth. Based. Media. — “Better than Drudge Report, plus unlike Drudge they love America!”
Recent revelations have shown that YouTube does not want anyone to know the truth about Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas mass murderer. Considering that he’s been out of the news cycle for so long, briefly reappearing after a bogus statement by the FBI, one has to wonder why YouTube is going to such pains to keep the conversation under control.
Mises Caucus took to Twitter to expose the shenanigans:
Below are a few leaked pages of the YouTube “controversial twiddler” blacklist. This is a list of topics which, instead of returning related results, will show the user a curated set of topics similar to but different than the content they were looking for.
— Mises Caucus (@LPMisesCaucus) April 20, 2023
Conservative documentary maker Mindy Robinson did an in-depth review of everything that happened before, during, and after the attack. Her video is below. Here’s her post on Twitter with many of the questions YouTube doesn’t want people asking:
Why would they build algorithms to suppress everything but the official lone gunman narrative for the Las Vegas shooting, you ask? 🧐
I spent half a year reading every FBI and police report from that night, listening to every 911 call, and talking to everybody I knew that was there. Let’s see what they don’t want people talking about:
- Who were the 3 other people registered to Paddock’s room that night other than him and the girlfriend? We only know about them because their names were redacted on police body cam footage that took multiple lawsuits and a year and a half to get. Why won’t the FBI investigate or even name these 3 people?
- Why did 3 helicopters hovering above Mandalay Bay turn their transponders off minutes before the shooting…and didn’t put them back on until the minute it was over?
- Why did hundreds of people report seeing and hearing other gunmen that night on the Strip long after Paddock was dead?
- Why did the media mysteriously drop the story after only 2 weeks?
- How did Paddock’s computer hard drive walk off the crime scene?
- How did Paddock lock one room from the inside, and transport himself to the other side of the door to die on the floor?
- Why do electronic door locks prove that at least 2 other people were in those rooms that night? Why was the room service ticket for two entrees?
- Why were officers ordered to remain in the stairwell for over an hour allowing anyone in those rooms to escape? Why did they say they were waiting for SWAT…when SWAT never showed?
- How were they unable to identify one of the gunman seen running around the Strip that night with a gun…when they had a description of his truck and his license plate number?
- Why was MGM allowed to bribe the security guard by gifting him 2 condos for his silence? What was his explanation for running off to Mexico and only ever doing one very controlled Ellen interview?
- Why did the corrupt Vegas Sheriff force his officers to sign NDA’s about what they saw that night?
- Why were officers told multiple times to turn off their body cams that night?
- Why were they running mass shooter drills all week causing confusion at the hospitals? Who ordered them?
- Why were so many fatalities shot with perfect parallel trajectories? Why did so many people hear gunshots come from the ground behind the stage?
- Why was Paddock’s house left “unlocked” and allowed to be ransacked while the investigation was ongoing?
- How are there only 2-3 pics of Paddock? He previously worked for the military industrial complex and had a pilot’s license…was he a government spook?
- Why was the girlfriend let off so easily? What about the anti-gun Australian nut Brian Hodge who did interviews knowing certain things that had not been released to the public yet?
- Where did the millions of dollars collected by former Governor Sisolak through the Gofundme go?
- Why are we relegated to body cam footage we had to sue for and citizen cell phone footage? Where is all the security camera footage from the casinos that night?
- It’s also worth mentioning that the same corrupt RINO Sheriff who was hated by his own party for being anti-gun, pro-red flag, pro-force vaccination, and tried to claim Paddock was a “Trump supporter” was fully funded by dark money groups and casinos and “won” the primary against a visibly more popular America first candidate and eventually installed as Governor. He was the same guy that lied on the stand about the Bundy Ranch.
The FBI covered this up…and poorly. I can’t think of a reason why unless they either screwed up, or orchestrated the whole thing…it sure wouldn’t be the first time. Is there a particular reason the government doesn’t think the public deserves answers for any of this? It’s looking like the Feds killed 58 people to do a gun grab as well as something funny with the Saudi Prince which is a whole other rabbit hole.
We want answers for this @JoeLombardoNV
This conspiracy goes both deep and wide. There are many things being covered up and a whole lot of people involved. Was/is this part of a government operation to bring forth gun control? Was it actually far more nefarious than that?
Here’s Robinson’s documentary:
Discern Report is the fastest growing America First news aggregator in the nation.
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,