- A 27-year-old man was arrested and fined $5,056 for drinking coffee outside without a mask in a remote city in Australia that recorded no deaths from COVID-19
- The vacillating mask recommendations that began at the beginning of 2020 until recently make it evident that masking is not about protecting the public from a mutant virus destined to kill millions, but rather about conforming behavior
- Data released from Canada show more people died in the country from January 2020 to April 2021 from indirect causes related to lockdowns rather than from COVID-19; these included substance abuse, delayed medical procedures and flu
- Fearmongering narratives are used to ensure the vast majority of people stay in step with the current and evolving recommendations; you can protect your health and future by taking simple steps personally and locally
How do you make sweeping changes to a financial and health system that no one would want if they could see the whole picture? I’m describing a change that would revise your individual rights and the power and authority given to the government.
You have had a front row seat over the last 18 months as plans are taking fruition that will make broad and comprehensive changes to the way you live your everyday life. You only have to read the news to understand that the world has been in lockdown, or threatened with lockdown, for over one year. When you delve beyond mainstream media, you’ll find horror stories that soon may become the norm.
The “new normal” is not about wearing masks, staying indoors or recording your health information and location on your smartphone. These are strategies being used to control your behavior and ensure you’ll say “yes!” to the next recommendation in the name of saving humanity that will ultimately eliminate your rights.
It’s an old sales technique — get someone to say “yes” to something small and build on what you ask until they eventually say “yes” to what you really want them to buy.1 It started with masks and “sheltering in place.”
It quickly became lockdowns in parts of the world, after which small businesses have permanently closed and the wealthy have added more millions to their bank accounts.2 Many of these are the people who own the big box stores, which were exempt from business closures.
Now, “health experts” are warning about the “new” Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. This “new” illness is escalating new lockdowns,3 police actions4 and even stronger moves from government officials to vaccinate your entire family.5
After all, they claim, it’s the only way to keep the world safe from an infectious disease that claims the life of 0.01% of those under age 40 and 1.71% of those over 60.6 This means you have between 98.29% and 99.99% chance of surviving.
Arrested and Fined for Drinking Coffee Without a Mask
Hayden Williams is a 27-year-old freelance artist living in Alice Springs, Australia. In early July 2021, he may well have purchased the most expensive cup of coffee ever sold.7 Williams left the coffee shop and was headed toward his car when he saw three policemen shadowing him.
In the video above, you can see where he turned on his cell phone camera and began interacting with the police. He was respectful and quiet as he explained that he was not doing anything wrong while drinking his coffee without a mask.
Alice Springs is a remote town in the Northern Territory of Australia located along the A87. It’s the second-largest town in the Northern Territory with an estimated population near 29,000 people.8 The Daily Mail9 reports there has not been a single recorded death in the town, which has reported 185 cases of COVID. That’s an infection rate of 0.6%.
As you can see in the video, the officers refused his reasoning for drinking coffee without a mask. The female officer explained to Williams that “Alice Springs is a vulnerable community with a lot of sick people.” It may have been that the officer was misinformed about the number of people in her community who were sick.
As you can see in the video, the situation began to escalate after Williams started asking for the officer’s names and badge numbers. The policewoman said she did not have to give him her name and Williams responded by saying he didn’t have to give his name as he had not committed an offense.
Williams was then tackled to the ground, arrested and taken to a local station where he was released approximately 25 minutes later and fined $5,056. In an effort to provide legal representation against exorbitant fines being levied against Australians, one group of individuals banded together to create “Fight the Fines Australia.”10
This is a crowdfunded effort to fight for civil rights against overzealous inspectors, police, bureaucrats and politicians. They encourage people who have received an outrageous ticket to contact them and ask others to donate toward the legal fees of those who were outrageously fined. There are also Fight the Fine groups in the U.K., Canada and Quebec.
Masking No Longer About Preventing Infections
Yet, Australia’s Northern Territory mask mandate is not the most outlandish. March 30, 2021, Spain’s Ministry of Health11 announced a new law that would mandate masks in all public places, even when no one else is around. Initially the way it was written, the law applied to all outside activities, including when sunbathing at the beach or swimming in the ocean, unless local authorities decided to enforce it.12
In other words, in order to go swimming, you would have had to be able to breathe through a wet mask. Just days after releasing the rule, however, the Spanish Ministry of Health proposed revisions to allow people to forgo masks at the beach if they’re swimming, playing a sport or resting in a fixed position, while maintaining a distance of at least 1.5 meters (about 5 feet) from other people.13
This is only one small example of the back-and-forth movement within government agencies regulating the use of masks in public places. Either masks work or they don’t. And data from 2020 studying the COVID-19 virus shows that masks are not effective.14
In fact, many experts believe that they not only are not effective, but they also are an environmental15 and health threat,16 including a risk of lung cancer progression.17 The argument of whether masks effectively protect others from viruses and bacteria is not a new one. Research dates to well before the argument over masking ensued in 2020.
Data from one study18 in 2007 suggested that masking was important to protect the surgeon, especially during vascular surgical procedures, from the spread of HIV and hepatitis. A Cochrane review of the literature19 found there was no statistical difference in the rate of infection during clean surgeries when the team wore a mask or did not wear a mask.
March 26, 2020, the World Health Organization tweeted a post against masks for the general public: “If you do not have any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, or runny nose, you do not need to wear a medical mask. When used alone, masks can give you a false feeling of protection and can even be a source of infection when not used correctly.”20
Yet, approximately one year later, Twitter is censoring tweets that call facemasks for COVID-19 into question, citing a violation of Twitter rules.21 In the span of less than one year, how did we go from public health officials advising against masks to them now being considered infallible and not up for debate?
Since there is published data that demonstrate wearing masks does not reduce the incidence of infection,22 the most likely explanation is that health experts are using this as part of a strategy to get you to say “yes” as many times as possible before they pop the big question.
Lockdowns Killed More Under 65 in Canada Than COVID
Experts have been reporting fallout from lockdowns that include financial disaster,23 physical illness,24 rising mental health concerns25 and drug overdoses.26 Statistics Canada recently released information27 that attaches numerical data to the direct and indirect consequences caused by the lockdowns mandated by the government during 2020.
The report showed an excess mortality of 5,535 Canadians under the age of 65 in a 16-month time span between January 2020 and April 2021 from indirect consequences due to the pandemic. During those same 16 months, the report records 1,380 Canadians in the same age group who died from COVID-19.
The report lists the indirect consequences to include “delayed medical procedures, increased substance use, or a decline in deaths attributable to other causes, such as influenza.”28
The report concluded “that the excess mortality is, in large part, related to other factors such as increases in the number deaths attributed to causes associated with substance use and misuse, including unintentional (accidental) poisonings and diseases and conditions related to alcohol consumption.”29
In other words, there were more people who died under the age of 65 in Canada for reasons that were triggered by the lockdown than from the disease the government was reportedly trying to protect the citizens from.
Many of the people who died from COVID-19 in Canada were over the age of 85 with comorbid conditions that included cancer, nervous system disease, ischemic heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and dementia. According to their statistics, nearly 45% of those over the age of 85 who died from COVID-19 also had dementia.30
No Science Behind Lockdowns
The information from Canada is just one more nail in the coffin that shows lockdowns are not an effective way of reducing the transmission of an infectious disease. Yet, it is also likely information that you will not read in the mainstream media since government officials and certain “health experts” are intent on destroying the economy and creating an environment where you will say “yes” to their next recommendation without thinking twice.
The most recent reason officials want to institute masking and lockdowns again is the Delta variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. According to former FDA commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb, this variant accounts for 10% of cases and is doubling every two weeks.31 Gottlieb believes the Delta variant is likely to spike a new epidemic heading into the fall.32
However, Gottlieb is basing his prediction on data from Neil Ferguson, a British academic33 whose statistical analysis of the situation has proved false on more than one occasion. Ferguson was the creator of the Imperial College model34 that predicted the death of 2 million Americans and 500,000 Britons unless lockdowns and social distancing measures were implemented.
One flaw in his model is that he assumed that 100% of the population would be susceptible to the virus.35 Instead, research data show up to 60% of people who have not been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 may have T Cell immunity from other similar coronaviruses, like the common cold.36
He was also the source of the prediction that the Alpha variant would be 50% to 70% more contagious than the previous variants in the U.K. and would infect children and teens to a greater extent than previous variants,37 neither of which has materialized.
Yet, certain health officials continue to use fearmongering narratives to ensure the vast majority of the population stays in step with their goal to institute vaccine passports and a mutated financial structure. When the calamitous predictions for the Alpha variant failed to come to fruition, the same narrative was engaged to focus your attention on the Delta variant, which governments are citing as they consider forcing lockdowns once again.
Consider These Steps to Protect Your Future
As you may already know, after my articles are up for 48 hours, they are coming down. This means, to reference the information you need to protect your and your family’s health, it is crucial that you copy and paste the articles and keep them on your hard drive and share them with your friends.
Over the years I have published thousands of articles to help you take control of your health and I am as committed today as I was 25 years ago when I started, to keep you informed of the strategies you can use to protect your health and your future. As I’ve discussed, consider the following strategies you can use to reduce your risk of infection or severe infection:
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has been treating his community for COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic. Using a protocol he developed, his patients have had a significantly lower mortality rate, including those with comorbidities. In the interview in this link we discuss his protocol using hydroxychloroquine, zinc and azithromycin, and the importance of starting treatment early.
- As I have written in the past, at home you could consider using quercetin and zinc if you are exposed to someone with an active infection. Quercetin is a zinc ionophore,38 which helps transport zinc across the cell wall where it works to prevent the virus from replicating.39,40However, since your body requires a balance of zinc and copper,41 it’s important to use this treatment for short periods of time. Vitamin C is another important component, especially if you’re taking quercetin, as they have synergistic effects. To effectively act as a zinc ionophore, quercetin needs vitamin C.
- My favorite method of stopping nearly all upper respiratory viral infections from gaining a foothold in your respiratory tract is nebulized hydrogen peroxide. Since my videos on this treatment modality were censored on YouTube, I put them on Substack and you can find them at “Banned Hydrogen Peroxide Videos.” I suggest you bookmark the page so you can reference them and send the link to friends and family.
- It may be overwhelming to think about making a difference on a national scale to protect your civil rights, but there are approaches you can take on a local level that will make a big difference as people across the world speak up.Many large communities and states have groups who are fighting for individual rights, to prevent vaccine passports and limit governmental power in a peaceful manner.Consider finding these groups by networking with likeminded friends and family. It’s important to support your state legislators who support your right as an individual to choose your health care.
- As employers begin to talk about mandating vaccines, consider pooling your collective resources to hire legal representation. If an employer mandates information about one health condition (COVID-19 vaccine) they open the door for you to demand protection from a long list of infectious diseases such as those listed by the Boston Public Health Commission,42 including the common cold, influenza,43 hepatitis,44 conjunctivitis45 and ringworm.46
My latest book, “The Truth About COVID-19,” is an instant best seller. With hundreds of thousands of copies sold, it has a nearly perfect 5-star rating so grab your copy of the #1 best-selling book on Amazon today before Biden bans it.
- 1 Business Insider, July 21, 2011
- 2 USA Today, December 1, 2020
- 3 LA Times, July 1, 2021
- 4 Vision Times, July 6, 2021
- 5 White House, July 29, 2021
- 6 Annal of Internal Medicine, 2021; doi.org/10.7326/M20-5352
- 7 Rebel News, July 5, 2021
- 8 Population Australia, Alice Springs 2021
- 9 Daily Mail, July 6, 2021
- 10 Rebel News, Fight the Fines
- 11 BOLETÍN OFICIAL DEL ESTADO
- 12 El Pais, March 31, 2021
- 13 El Pais, April 7, 2021
- 14, 22 Annals of Internal Medicine, 2021; doi.org/10.7326/M20-6817
- 15 Frontiers in Environmental Science and Engineering, 2021;15(6)
- 16 Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology, 2020; doi.org/10.23937/2474-3658/1510130
- 17 Cancer Discovery 2021;11(2):293
- 18 Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2007; doi.org/10.1308/003588407X209301
- 19 Cochrane Library, 2014; doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD002929.pub2
- 20 Twitter, World Health Organization
- 21 The COVID Blog, April 12, 2021
- 23 International Monetary Fund, April 14, 2020
- 24 Egyptian Heart Journal, 2021;73(2) Main body para 2
- 25 Nature, February 3, 2021
- 26 American Hospital Association, July 14, 2021
- 27 Statistics Canada, Provisional Death Counts and Excess Mortality
- 28, 29 Statistics Canada, Briefing on the Impact of COVID-19 on Seniors, 2nd table down
- 30 Statistics Canada, Briefing on the Impact of COVID-19 on Seniors
- 31 CBS News, Face the Nation, June 13, 2021
- 32 Yahoo! News, June 15, 2021
- 33 National Review May 6, 2020
- 34 National Review, May 6, 2020, para 2
- 35 Unherd.com, June 4, 2020
- 36 Cell, 2020; 181(7)
- 37 The New York Times, December 21, 2020
- 38 Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2014;62(32)
- 39 Advances in Nutrition, 2019;10(4)
- 40 The Journal of Family Practice, 2011;60(11)
- 41 Chris Kresser, January 11, 2012
- 42 Boston Public Health Commission
- 43 Boston Public Health Commission, Influenza
- 44 Boston Public Health Commission, Hepatitis A
- 45 Boston Public Health Commission, Conjunctivitis
- 46 Boston Public Health Commission, Ringworm
The Dangers of Speaking the Truth Diminish If We Work Together
It’s becoming harder and harder for patriots to ignore the deep suppression of truth that’s happening in America today.
In all of my years in journalism, I have never received as many threats or been attacked by big companies like Google and Facebook as I have in 2021. I’d say that ever since we started covering widespread voter fraud, government-endorsed Pandemic Panic Theater, vaccine cover-ups, Critical Race Theory, and the various Neo-Marxist and Satanic agendas at play, I’ve been targeted more in months than the entirety of my life prior.
Speaking the truth is getting harder with so much censorship and suppression rampant. Prior to 2020, I was not a “conspiracy theorist” or an “anti-vaxxer,” but if there’s one thing the onslaught of exposed lies have taught us in the last 18 months, it’s that we cannot take what we’re told by the “arbiters of truth” at face value. There’s an agenda behind every message, a narrative driving every story, and a series of gigantic cover-ups designed to keep the masses in the dark.
This is why we’re building a network of news outlets that are willing to go against the narrative and expose the truth. We need help. We’re establishing strong partnerships with like-minded news outlets and courageous journalists. Even as Big Tech suppresses us, the honest messages they’re trying to quash are finding their way to the eyes and ears of patriots across the nation. With the help of new content partners like The Epoch Times and The Liberty Daily, we’re starting to see a real impact.
Our network is currently comprised of nine sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Truth. Based. Media.
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- American Conservative Movement
- Conservative Playbook
- Our Gold Guy
Some of our content is spread across all of these sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
I’ve said much of this before. From time to time I reframe this request for assistance by taking the most relevant message of the day and adjusting the story accordingly. We’ve discussed this network in previous articles. Now, it’s time to talk about help. First and foremost, we need financial assistance detailed below. But we could also use more writers who are willing to volunteer their thoughts for the sake of spreading the message. Those who are interested should contact me directly.
As far as money, we’re looking better than we have in the recent past, but we are currently experiencing a gap between revenue and expenses that cannot be overcome by click-ads and MyPillow promos alone (promo code “NOQ” by the way).
To overcome our revenue gap and keep these sites running, our needs fluctuate between $2200-$7800 per month. May, 2021, for example, was amazing and we almost broke even. June, revenue was sluggish at best and we had to make up a big difference out of our pockets. But we’re not just trying to get out of the red. If and when we start getting enough contributions to expand, we will do just that. Very few get into journalism to try to get rich and we’re definitely not among those who do. Our success is driven by spreading the truth, profitable or not.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Time is short. As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
One Sick Day Proves We Need More Voices in Truthful Media
On October 19, I was sick. It crossed my mind that I had finally gotten the ‘rona, but my wife’s cream of chicken soup and a few extra hours of sleep into mid-afternoon had be back up and running after a sleepless night before.
When I finally stumbled over to my computer in the evening, I was met with a deluge of concern from readers. They asked what had happened as only one article had been posted that day. Generally, we post between 10-20 daily between all of the sites, not included curated and aggregated content. Seeing that we’d only posted my super-early morning article before taking the rest of the day off had readers assuming the worst.
We have a wonderful and talented group of writers who volunteer their time for the sites and their readers. Sharing their amazing perspectives has always been a blessing to us because we cannot afford to hire anyone at this time. But having great writers is meaningless if we don’t have great editors, or at least one additional. My wife helps me read and edit stories from time to time, but I’m a one-man show when it comes to getting the stories posted.
Whenever I highlight our desperate need for donations, I note that we do not receive money from Google ads even though most in conservative media are beholden. I often ambiguously note that the money donated will help us grow. Today, I’m highlighting a specific need. We must get an editor to help take some of the load and to expand on our mission of spreading the truth to the world. One sick day proved that.
The great news is that there is no shortage of people who CAN help. I am emailed variations of resumes every week by people who are much smarter than I am. As much as I’d love to hire some of them, we simply cannot. That takes money and as blessed as we’ve been to receive donations and collect ad money (though not from Google or Facebook), we have still fallen short.
Those who have the means, PLEASE consider donating. We have the standard Giving Fuel option and people can donate through PayPal. We are also diving into what we believe is extremely disruptive technology at LetsGo.finance, the world’s first major donation portal for crypto. I’ll be talking a lot more about them in the near future. Those who prefer Bitcoin can send to my address here: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
We can get the voices out there and we’re willing to shine a spotlight on new talent. We just need the resources to make it happen. If you can help, we would be extremely grateful.
Thank you and God bless!
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC