Former Navy pilot Lieutenant Ryan Graves disclosed that the Navy spotted UFOs in restricted American airspace every day for years. He made the disclosure during an interview on CBS News‘ “60 Minutes,” which aired May 16.
Article by Virgilio Marin from Natural News.
Graves told show correspondent Bill Whitaker that his F/A-18F Super Hornet squadron began detecting UFOs southeast of Virginia Beach in 2014. The squadron had just upgraded their jets’ radar, making it possible to zero in with infrared cameras.
One encounter that his squadron recorded on video involved an aircraft hovering over Jacksonville, Florida in 2015. Pilots speaking in the video could be heard saying, “Look at that thing, it’s rotating! My gosh! They’re all going against the wind, the wind’s 120 knots to the west. Look at that thing, dude.”
Graves, who served for the Navy for over a decade, admitted that his squadron regularly spotted such objects “every day for at least a couple of years.” (Related: Navy pilots recall encounters with “fleet of UFOs” from 2014 to 2015.)
The retired lieutenant thinks that UFOs are a threat to national security but acknowledges that they might be something else. He noted that other pilots speculated UFOs were one of three things – a secret American technology, an enemy’s spy plane or something out of this world.
“I would say the highest probability is it’s a threat observation program,” he said, adding that UFOs could be Chinese or Russian technology.
He turned critical when asked whether the presence of UFOs in restricted U.S. airspace worries him: “If these were tactical jets from another country that were hanging out up there, it would be a massive issue. But because it looks slightly different, we’re not willing to actually look at the problem in the face. We’re happy to just ignore the fact that these are out there, watching us every day.”
The Department of Defense (DOD) has a special unit dedicated to UFO research. Called the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, the unit was established last August to gain insights into the nature and origins of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) – the Pentagon’s preferred term for UFOs.
The task force was the successor of the shadowy Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which operated from 2007 to 2012 in secret. The existence of the AATIP was never known to the public until The New York Times reported about it in 2017.
Questions remain about what UFOs are
Luis Elizondo, who headed the AATIP during its last two years, also sat with Whitaker on the same episode. When asked to confirm whether UFOs are real, he replied that the government itself stated for the record that UFOs exist. What remains unanswered is what these objects and what their intentions and capabilities are, he said, noting that some sightings are unexplained.
Some of the aircraft that Elizondo encountered in his investigations were able to perform exceptional feats: “Imagine a technology that can do 6-to-700 g-forces, that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour, that can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space.” He added that these aircraft also had no obvious signs of propulsion yet were able to defy the natural effects of gravity.
Those that were classified as unidentified were examined closely before being given that designation, he said: “We’re not just simply jumping to a conclusion that’s saying, ‘Oh, that’s a UAP out there.’”
UFOs a national security threat yet government did not take them seriously
Elizondo said that the Pentagon did not take his findings seriously. And while he continued to investigate UAPs for the DOD years after the AATIP folded, he decided to quit in 2017 out of frustration. One of his last accomplishments was declassifying the three UAP videos that the Pentagon made public last year.
Christopher Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence under former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, leaked those videos to the New York Times in the same year. He told Whitaker during the episode that he was concerned nothing was being done about UAPs.
“It’s bizarre and unfortunate that someone like myself has to do something like that to get a national security issue like this on the agenda,” he said. (Related: Pentagon UFO videos just “tip of the iceberg,” says former U.S. government agent.)
At the Capitol, anything related to UFOs were met with skepticism and even ridicule. “There’s a stigma on Capitol Hill,” Sen. Marco Rubio told Whitaker. “Some of my colleagues are very interested in this topic and some kind of giggle when you bring it up.”
Last December, while he was still the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Rubio ordered intel agencies to present Congress an unclassified report on UAPs. The report is due next month and would detail sightings that are “difficult to explain,” former Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe said last March.
Read more shocking disclosures about UFOs at UFOs.news.
New Conservative Network Seeks Crowdfunding Help
They say we have to go big or go home. We’re trying to go big and bring the patriotic truth the the nation, but we need help.
Readers may or may not realize that over the past year, we’ve been bringing more conservative news and opinion outlets under our wing. Don’t take our expansion as a sign of riches; all of the “acquisitions” have been through sweat and promises of greater things to come for all involved. As a result, we’ve been able to bring together several independent media sites under a unified vision of preventing America from succumbing to the progressive, “woke,” Neo-Marxist ideologies that are spreading like wildfire across America.
The slow and steady reopening of America is revealing there was a lot more economic hardship brought about from the Covd-19 lockdowns than most realize. While we continue to hope advertising dollars on the sites go up, it’s simply not enough to do things the right way. We are currently experiencing a gap between revenue and expenses that cannot be overcome by click-ads and MyPillow promos alone (promo code “NOQ” by the way).
To overcome our revenue gap and keep these sites running, our needs fluctuate between $3000-$7000 per month. In other words, we’re in the red and hemorrhaging.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring the truth to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going.
Thank you and God Bless,
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We just launched a new GiveSendGo page. We also have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC